Monday, September 16, 2013

Lousiana Shifters Go to Scotland- Review of Quick Bites: Edinburgh

Overall: ★★★★★

I loved the original series. Seriously. Loved it. This honesty overshot my own expectations. I was excited and happy to read this and at a .99 Cent Price Point Over at Amazon it is more than worth the purchase. In fact, that is almost criminally low and I would grab it before it flies off the shelf.

Originality: ★★★★

Traveling Shifters trying to unite packs. Uh, yeah. I call that original. This hits everything on my list. It has adventure, sex, romance, more sex. Oh, and did I mention sex? I love that I don't have to put Maddie and Jasper away, that their adventures continue. Because, well, I would miss them too much.

Character Development: ★★★★

You have a situation where the characters have already been developed but now you have to see them shift into new roles (hehehe, get it, shift. Okay, take my keyboard away now people). And Wood does it effortlessly. She provides the context for the characters to shift and move, but she also provides a seamless transition.

Editing:★★★

Professionally done. 

The Sex:  

Hot. The sex occurs all of the place. It is hot and steamy but also well written. I am very happy to tell you that I fully endorse this piece. The sexual tension is amazing and the way she subtly (or not so subtly) hints at things using sex. Well, it has my attention. 

Veronica Hardy is a professional editor and author who enjoys writing reviews in her spare time, for fun. She is not compensated by authors, publishers or online retail markets for her opinions. If you are interested in a book review or editing services please email her at Veronica.R.Hardy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment