Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ain't Settlin': My Hit New Romance Short




Holly can't wait to get out of the city and back to her aunt's ranch where things were slower and calmer. Except that it has a new foreman and he can't wait to see Holly again.

This BBW Romantic Short contains 6.5 K words of frustration, excitement and hot steamy sex that is not for the faint of heart. All characters depicted are 18 and over.




Lately romance has been on my mind, so I changed my direction and settled myself into a more comfortable territory. Country Romance. Having grown up out in the sticks, this was like a return to home for me. Even if I live in a major metropolitan area now, I can remember my teenage years and the smell of a field after a fresh rain.




So I wrote about what I knew.




Ain't Settlin' is a country romance that takes place between a hunk of a foreman and an everyday girl who never imagined someone so handsome could have been pining after her.




But don't listen to me, check out the Amazon Reviews (Source)


Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,906 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#89 in Books > Romance > Western
#93 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance > Westerns

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, steamy, and sweet! July 29, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition
Short, steamy, and sweet! Veronica Hardy's Ain't Settling is set in on a lushly detailed working ranch out west, a place where 'real' cowboys roam. The scenery is a gorgeous backdrop for the brief, pulse-racing story of smart city-girl Holly and Jensen, a mysterious hottie that runs the ranch.
Ain't Settling may be a short story, but it packs a big punch. The characters are complex and captivating. The sex is hot and satisfying. Ms. Hardy outlines the beginning of a little mystery, which I assume will be developed as the series continues.
This makes for a some great erotica because the author managed to pull me into Holly's story and make me care about her life and opinions; this made Holly's attraction to Jensen more sexy and fun to read.
I couldn't stop turning the pages, and when I finished the story all I wanted to do was read more. I will absolutely follow this series to see what's in store for Holly and Jensen.
Comment |





4.0 out of 5 stars Very good start ;) July 30, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This was a very good start to a story that I hope the authoress continues. Yes, it was short, but it was compact and made a very good foundation for a continuation. The author's style of writing was well done, and though things moved quickly they didn't move too quickly or seem unrealistic ( As the h I would have slept with the H when she did as well, and even though it was only a day or so after first meeting again).

I look forward to the second part of this story. The only thing that I would recommend is that I hope that it is longer than the first, and only because the author was such a pleasure to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment