Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer Lovin' and What I Am Up To.

Greetings readers,

My blog has been pretty sparse lately. Perhaps because I have been so busy enjoying the development of so many characters and their summer lovin' adventures. As you know, I have a tendency to work on many projects at once, my mind constantly moving and flowing, coming up with new ideas that I just can't put away.

Recently I have been working on two full fledged novels (I will give you a hint, one is about a sexy Alpha Cowboy and another is about a Tantalizing Succubus) as well as finishing up my Naught Nursemaid series (look for the final installment out in the next couple of weeks!).

I have also been reading to gain inspiration. Next up on my reading list is Wendy S. Hale's work:
Look for a Review Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment