Thursday, August 8, 2013

Hang On Is Live and a 3rd Book Is In The Making

Hang On has been a major hit. It follows the story of Jensen and Holly. It is a longer work and took a labor of love but I am very happy with it and am excited to see it in stores everywhere! (Online of course)

These two are some of my favorite characters and I can't wait to find out where they will end up. They, after all, tell me, and not the other way around.

If you haven't already, I suggest checking out the series. It follows a beautiful plus size woman as she falls haplessly in love with a rough cowboy. If you like BBW Romance or Western Romance, this is the work for you.

I have received numerous emails asking when the third and final book in the Ain't Settlin' Series will be available. I am proud to say that work has begun on the book and you can expect it in the coming weeks.

Veronica Hardy is a professional editor and author who enjoys writing reviews in her spare time, for fun. She is not compensated by authors, publishers or online retail markets for her opinions. If you are interested in a book review or editing services please email her at Veronica.R.Hardy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment